Reading the rebuild rules:
- gains darkvision 60 ft.
- gains DR and energy resistance as noted on the table
The table refers to HD. Should I consider the HD of the druid or the creature he wild shaped in?
- SR gains SR equal to new CR +5
- smite evil 1/day as a swift action (adds Cha bonus to attack rolls and damage bonus equal to HD against evil foes; smite persists until the target is dead or the celestial Creature rests)
Should I take the charisma bonus (and HD) of the creature or the druid?
EDIT: In other words
- The druid polymorphs and then applies the template (in this case the template is applied to the druid) or
- The druid polymorphs in a 'celestial animal' (in this case the template is applied on the creature).