Use this handy list of...
Dungeons and Dragons, 3rd Edition and Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Products from Wizards of the Coast in Order of Publication
The following presented in year/month order for easier sorting. Products released in the same month are presented alphabetically. Parenthetical references are official abbreviations gleaned Wizards of the Coast's indices; some products lack abbreviations. Even the abbreviations are italicized lest someone confuse Champions of Ruin with Challenge Rating, for instance. Wizards of the Coast makes available official errata. Starting with The Speaker in Dreams, Wizards of the Coast made available for many products online-only Web enhancements. Although they bear the official Dungeons and Dragons, 3rd Edition logo and are officially licensed by Wizards of the Coast, I've excluded from this list Kenzer and Company's Kalamar products.
Dungeons and Dragons, 3rd Edition
Dragon #275-308, Dragon Annual #5 and #6, and Dungeon #81-99 present Dungeons and Dragons, 3rd Edition content. Dragon #299 and Dungeon #94 see Paizo publishing the magazines under license from Wizards of the Coast. Paizo published no Dragon Annuals.
- 2000/08 Dungeons and Dragons Character Sheets
- 2000/08 Player's Handbook1 (PH)
- 2000/09 Dungeon Master's Guide1 (DMG)
- 2000/09 Dungeons and Dragons Gazeteer (DG)
- 2000/09 Dungeon Master's Screen
- 2000/10 Into the Dragon's Lair
- 2000/10 Monster Manual1 (MM)
- 2000/11 Forge of Fury (Fo)
- 2000/11 Living Greyhawk Gazeteer
- 2000/12 Hero Builder's Guidebook (HBG)
- 2001/01 Speaker in Dreams (SD)
- 2001/01 Sword and Fist2 (SF)
- 2001/02 Monsters of Faerûn3 (Mon)
- 2001/03 Psionics Handbook
- 2001/04 Standing Stone (StS)
- 2001/05 Defenders of the Faith2 (DF)
- 2001/06 Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting4 (FRCS)
- 2001/06 Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (RT)
- 2001/07 Heart of Nightfang Spire (HN)
- 2001/07 Tome and Blood2 (TB)
- 2001/08 Magic of Faerûn4 (Mag)
- 2001/08 Sunless Citadel (SC)
- 2001/09 Manual of the Planes1 (MP)
- 2001/10 Enemies and Allies (EA)
- 2001/10 Oriental Adventures5 (OA)
- 2001/11 Deep Horizon (DH)
- 2001/11 Lords of Darkness4 (LD)
- 2001/12 Song and Silence2 (SaS)
- 2002/01 Lord of the Iron Fortress (LF)
- 2002/02 Forgotten Realms Dungeon Master's Screen
- 2002/02 Masters of the Wild2 (MW)
- 2002/03 Bastion of Broken Souls (BB)
- 2002/04 Deities and Demigods1 (DD)
- 2002/05 Faiths and Pantheons4 (FP)
- 2002/05 Stronghold Builder's Guidebook (SB)
- 2002/06 Book of Challenges (BC)
- 2002/07 Epic Level Handbook1 (EL)
- 2002/08 Silver Marches4 (SM)
- 2002/09 City of the Spider Queen4 (CSQ)
- 2002/09 Monster Manual II1 (MM2)
- 2002/10 Book of Vile Darkness (BV)
- 2003/02 Savage Species (SS)
- 2003/03 Arms and Equipment Guide (AE)
- 2003/03 Races of Faerûn4 (Rac)
- 2003/04 Fiend Folio1 (FF)
- 2003/05 Unapproachable East4 (Una)
2003/06 Ghostwalk6 (Gh)
- Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Monster Manual, Manual of the Planes, Deities and Demigods, Epic Level Handbook, Monster Manual II, and Fiend Folio
are updated to Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 via the Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Accessory Update Booklet.
- The article "Rules Reference: Feats, Prestige Classes, and Spells" lists titular items from the Dungeons and Dragons, 3rd Edition class guidebooks that were updated to Dungeons and Dragons 3.5. Its most recent revision is Jan. 2005.
- Monsters of Faerûn is updated to Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 via the Player's Guide to Faerûn Web enhancement "Player's Guide to Faerûn: Monster Update."
- Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting and Magic of Faerûn receive major updates and Lords of Darkness, Faiths and Pantheons, Silver Marches, City of the Spider Queen, Races of Faerûn, and Unapproachable East receive minor updates to Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 via the Player's Guide to Faerûn (5).
- Oriental Adventures is updated to Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 via the Dragon #318 article "Oriental Adventures Update: Eastern Flavor" (32-48).
- Ghostwalk is updated to Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 via the Ghostwalk Web enhancement "Ghostwalk, Part 2: Ghostwalk 3.5 Update."
Dungeons and Dragons 3.5
Wizards of the Coast explains the purpose of Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 in the Revision Spotlight column "Compiled D&D Revision Spotlight."
Dragon #309 and Dungeon #100 present Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 content. Dragon #359 and Dungeon #150 are the last Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 issues and the last published by Paizo after Wizards of the Coast doesn't renew Paizo's magazine licenses (see Wizards of the Coast's announcement and Paizo's announcement).
ENWorld's Wiki article "Dungeons and Dragons, 3rd Edition Collector's Guide" was essential for making this list.