Looking at the Talent Summary, there are a preposterous number of items that involve "use the force."
Here are the ones I consider most cheesy:
- Adept Negotiator -> Force Persuasion: replaces persuasion, can pacify people by rolling it
- Consular's Vitality some healing at the expense of a penalty to use the force
- Far Seeing-> "watchCircle Initiate" and its tree: replace farseeing with use the force, add force points to allies, UtF versus will to reroll ally missed attack, and boost to reflex
- Force intuition: UtF instead of initiative. Cause that's balanced.
- Clear mind -> : avoid detection via UtF, greater levels provide party invisibility
- Block: Blocks melee using UtF
- Deflect: Deflects ranged using UtF
- Shii-Cho: penalty to blocking/deflecting only -2
- Soresu: get UtF reroll
- Illusion tree: Does what it says on the tin.
- Move Massive Objcet: throw huge things with UtF
Here are the UtF "replace" skill talents:
- Will to resist: UtF -> Will
- Force Perception: UtF -> Perception
- Instinctive Navigation: UtF -> Use Computer (for astrogation)
- Charm Beast: UtF -> Persuasion for animals
- Force Treatment: UtF -> Treat Injury. Medpacks are for sissies.
- Insight of the Force: UtF -> Knowledge
- Force Deception: UtF -> Deception
- Folded Space Mastery: UtF to shove an object through hyperspace without a hyperdrive.
- White Current Adept: UtF -> Stealth
> Fluidity (shapers of kro var talent) - acrobatics Force Deception (sith talent) - deception Force Intuition (jedi talent) - initiative
> Force Perception (sense talent) - perception Force Persuasion (jedi
> talent, pre-req adept negotiator) - persuasion Force Pilot (sense
> talent) - pilot Force Treatment (jedi knight or force adept talent) -
> treat injury Insight of the Force (jedi knight talent) - knowledges
> Instinctive Navigation (sense talent, pre-req force pilot) - use
> computer for astrogation White Current Adept (white current adept
> talent) - stealth
Short version: There exist more talents than you can take. What kind of specialization are you interested in?