Racial powers are seperate from class powers. You get them in addition to your class powers.
As an elvish archer, you should have:
- 2 at will class attack powers:
- Twin Strike (usable every round)
- Nimble Strike (usable every round, to round out the need for twin strike)
- 1 at-will class non-attack power
- Hunter's Quarry (usable every round, allows you to designate someone who is deserving of extra damage)
- 1 encounter class attack power
- Two-Fanged Strike (usable once per encounter, delicious extra damage)
- 1 racial encounter power
- Elven Accuracy (mmm, rerolls. Once per encounter)
- 1 daily racial power
- Skirmishing Stance (once per day, get a buff for the entire encounter when you move.)
As you can see, the different sources of actions stack. Your class combines with your race (and theme if you're using them and magic items) to give you a menu of actions that you may choose from every turn at varying frequencies.