In Betrayal at the house on the Hill you explore a haunted house with characters until the haunt happens and stuff gets real.
Whilst playing this board game a friend of mine stated it'd make a great addition to a game of Supernatural. I'm already trying to figure out how to do this, as I'm planing a game of Supernatural and I'd like to take my players into a haunted house or two. I think I'd narrowed down my challenges thusly:
- Find a way to translate the Superanatural traits of Agility, Stength, Vitality, Alertness, Intelligence and willpower to Might, Speed, Knowledge and Sanity
- Find a way to handle trait increases.
- Write an individual haunt to play out in the game.
- Allow the players to collect clues to help in uncovering the haunt/solving the haunt.
- Work out how to handle traitors. NPCs or recoverable PCs?
I was wondering if anyone had tried to mix the board game and RPG? What steps did you take to achieve this?