There are many actions that create persistent zones and have a trigger for their effect of among others: "...enters the zone..." What are the things that qualify as entering the zone?
Things that would seem to fit this would be:
- Willing movement into the zone.
- Forced movement into the zone.
- Teleporting into the zone.
- Appearing inside the zone.
- Having the zone moved to include the square you occupy.
Do any of those listed not count as having entered the zone and why? And are there any that are not listed that would count as having entered the zone?
This is for D&D 4e.