Role-playing Games Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for gamemasters and players of tabletop, paper-and-pencil role-playing games. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

What book and page describes ruthenium polymer? I have Shadowrun 3rd Edition books and I believe that is what it was called in 3rd edition. It's a camo suit that functions by displaying a live image of what is behind the wearer, effectively cloaking them.

share|improve this question
Huh, my research group is working on some ruthenium compounds and some metal polymers, but sadly not a real-world ruthenium polymer I can point out. – Canageek Jun 29 '13 at 22:29

Man & Machine, page 114.

Ruthenium polymer is also located in 1st edition Shadowtech, page 94, and 4th edition Arsenal, page 50.

It is listed in 2nd edition Fields of Fire, page 105, in a list that has been compiled (at least partially) from items in 1st edition Shadowtech, so I presume the item is intended to have remained identical. I have no way of guaranteeing this, however.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.