Just came back from Riddick and I loved it. Less than Chronicles of Riddick, I am afraid, but enjoyable still.
I would like a 20-level build for Riddick based on these criteria:
Concept: Hardy survivalist who strikes from the shadows
- Night-optimized, okay to be at the expense of daytime ability.
- Specializes in blades (melee a must; also ranged if possible).
- Good at Intimidation
- Will save is not a viable dump area.
- Affinity with animals a bonus, but not necessary.
- If the "Riddick feel" is best gained by a sub-optimal feature choice, I'd rather have a slightly less Riddick-like but mechanically superior feature.
I want to emphasize intelligence, tactics and stealth killing. Riddick might be a savage, but he is a very clever savage. It's not that I want him to be a wanted man, but 1v1 he would hold his own against pretty much anything of similar CR.
The 3.5 Assassin prestige class is the kind of thing I'm thinking of, but the Pathfinder version seems subpar. I am not afraid of a spellcaster build, nor dipping into barbarian.
Materials: only paizo content from the website. no custom anything.