It appears that at the moment, these domains do not provide any sort of Temporary Bonuses related to their powers. This is not a rare case as many things in Pathfinder provide temporary bonuses, and often context-specific ones.
The data crew usually focuses on permanent bonuses first, and then tries to add temporary bonuses whenever possible. Being a voluntary effort and based on a massive set of rules, it's often the case that such bonuses are forgotten and not implemented.
In general, proceed as such:
- Check the official Pathfinder rules to get a sense of how things work, if only to spot a potential bug or missing effects in PCGen.
- If an ability should give a permanent bonus but does not, make sure the character truly matches all the pre-requisites (class, race, skill values and oh-so-many other possible things).
- If an ability should give a bonus that is obviously temporary or context-related, check the Temporary Bonuses tab list to see if it's in there.
- If the permanent bonus is not given or a Temporary Bonus does not exist, you can:
- Post on PCGen's Jira. Temporary Bonuses would be classified as Data Feature requests, while missing permanent bonuses (or wrongly applied temporary bonuses) would be a Data Bug
- Post on the PCGen mailing list to ask if it's indeed a bug, or something else. Do note that if it is a bug, you will be asked to post it on the Jira so the issue can be followed appropriately and prioritized. Folks are usually pretty fast at fixing things though, so I'd say it's worth it.
To save you the trouble, I posted this one on the Jira.