I am looking for a big list of character personality traits that work well on PCs.
Some examples of such traits would be:
- "a deal is a deal is a deal": once commited to a deal, does not go back
- inventor: wants to try new ways of doing things
- social enterpreneur: as inventor, to social problems.
- hedonistic: mostly wants confort and pleasures
- "fears death": will do anything to stay alive
I am quite sure such lists exist (maybe even on this site!) but could not manage to find them
Note: it would probably be impractical to post a list like that on site. But maybe there are some links to resources that might be useful.
I have seen once a book for computer game designers that had many such lists (but now I don't recall its name). The resources need not be focused in tabletop RPGs to be useful in the context of RPGs
Resources from RPGs might also be nice. For example, the rules for Vices and Virtues on 'The God Machine', plus the suggested vices and virtues, give good ideas for personality traits