I'm new to D&D and roleplaying games in general, so I thought I'd ask here.
- On page 29 of the Player's Handbook for 4th edition, it says I get the class features, racial traits, 1 feat, 2 at-will attack powers, 1 encounter attack power, and 1 daily attack power
- The human racial traits (page 46) say I get 1 extra at-will power, 1 bonus feat, and 1 bonus skill.
- The Wizard class features (page 156) say I get Arcane Implement Mastery, cantrips, Ritual Casting, and a spellbook.
- Under the section Cantrips, it says "Cantrips are minor spells you gain at first level".
- Under Spellbook, under Rituals it says "Your book contains three 1st-level rituals that you have mastered"
- Under Daily and Utility Spellsm it says "You begin knowing two daily spells."
If I take the "Expanded Spellbook" feature (page 195) which grants an extra daily spell per level, do I end up with cantrips, three at-will spells, two encounter spells, three daily spells, and no utility spells, and three rituals or less than this? I bought the source books a day ago and have yet to read through it fully.