The rules on page 222 of the God Machine Rules update state:
Entities in Twilight can only attack or be attacked by other ephemeral beings of the same type, unless the attack utilizes the entity’s bane. Physical attacks on a manifest entity that normally cause lethal damage only cause bashing damage unless the attack utilizes the entity’s bane. Despite appearing to the naked eye and being solid, a manifest spirit, ghost, or angel doesn’t have any internal organs to injure.
Can my logic on this be checked?
Angels are a type of Ephemeral Being, along with spirits and ghosts.
As such, unless they activate a suitable ability, like Materialise, they exist in a state of Twilight.
While in the state of Twilight, an being is invisible, and unable to interact with, physical objects except via suitable powers, eg telekinesis.
Physical objects, including attacks, similarly can not effect the Ephemeral Being, while in Twilight
As a Demon is not a Empherial Being of the same type as an Angel (anymore).
- While in the Twilight the Angel can not attack the demon,
- Not physical or though the Blast Numen.
The Demon can not attack the Angel in the Twilight:
- unless it works out where it is and attacks using its bane
or it could use Abjuration or Exorcism.(that is moral only)
- these solutions are open to everyone, including mortals
The Angel can make what ever other actions it likes, so long at it isn't an attack, and doens't involve moving physical objects. This includes:
- The Drain Numina (to take all their willpower, though drain can become suck if they loose)
- Th Hallucinations Numina, to screw with them
- Awe, Rapture and Dement, to give them conditions.
Is this correct? Are demons no more able to protect themselves/Fight back than morals? and are exactly as vulnerable to attacks (asside from there supernatural resistance)?