For my new party I started playing this character build. But now at level 2 having the knowledge that everybody else is playing a powerplay character I would like to know if anyone has ideas getting the natural killer more deadly. So he makes more damage. So my goal is a damage optimization, the damage curve should be very good between level 7 and 12 since we usually dont play high levels but if it is very good before I wouldnt have any problmes with it! Since I am already at Level 2 the Class(Ranger) and Race(Human) was choosen already as well as the TWF at level 2 and the Kukris i have got from the GM. I got the double slice feat for free. Allowed is everything you can find on SRD Pathfinder. One expection:
My personal buy is:
I try to play a kind of Riddick character. I am chaotic neutral.
In case the link above is not working I give you backbone information about it here:
- Piranha Strike, Surge of Success
- Bonus Feat: Two Weapon Fighting
- Double Slice
- Hunter's Trick (Vengeance Strike), Dodge
- Bonus Feat: Improved Two weapon Fighting
- Hunter's Trick (Second Chance Strike), Two-Weapon Defense
- Hunter's Trick (Chameleon Step), Improved Critical (Wakizashi)
- Bonus Feat: Greater Two-Weapon Fighting
- Hunter's Trick (Deft Stand), Critical Focus 12.
- Hunter's Trick (Surprise Shift), Lunge
- Bonus Feat: Two-Weapon Rend
- Hunter's Trick (Rattling Strike), Blinding Critical
- Hunter's Trick (Distracting Attack), Staggering Critical
- Bonus Feat: Quick Draw
- Hunter's Trick (Tangling Attack), Stunning Critical
- Reactionary: +2 to initiative. Everybody loves initiative.
- Carefully Hidden: +1 to Will saves (and a minor additional bonus)
How the levels looks like assuming no magic gear, 20 pt buy
Level 1: Attacks with one Wakizashi at +6 (18-20/x2) for d4+4. +8 (15-20/x2) for d4+6 against one enemy a day. 5 Skills, 13hp, 19/13/16AC. Saves 4/5/1.
Level 8: Attacks at +12/+12/+7/+7 (15-20/x2) for d4+5. +16/+16/+11/+11 (15-20/x2) for d6+9 against 3 enemies a day. 40 skills, 76 hit points, 21/14/17AC. Saves 8/9/3.
Level 12: Attacks at +17/+17/+12/+12/+7/+7 (15-20/x2) for d4+6. +23/+23/+18/+18/+13/+13 (15-20/x2) for d4+12 against 4 enemies a day. 60 skill points, 112hp. 21/14/17AC. Saves 10/11/5. (DPR: 78 against 4 average CR 12 enemies per day).