I'm looking for a good random dungeon/maze generator. Some key features I'd like it to have:
- Can generate a regular maze (one entrance & exit, even passage width, every spot within the area is reachable)
- Can create rooms within area. So passage ways suddenly open up to a room/cavern with only a couple entrances and any passages near the room wrap around the area like normal architecture.
- Random doors
- Points of interest (finding a pile of skulls, a water well, generic shrine, etc.)
- Multiple level generator (including stair cases, holes in the floor/ceiling, etc.)
- Being able to choose what features are used in the generation of the map.
Some nice features to have, but not required:
- Secret doors/walls
- Random encounter table
- Treasure tables