Magic Circle against Evild20SRD has two primary effects:
- Affecting all creatures within 10-ft. of its target with a Protection from Evild20SRD effect.
- Drawing a 10-ft.-radius circle centered on its target that prevents trespassing of non-good creatures (either inward or outward).
My questions are:
- Once the spell is cast, should affected creatures remain within 10 ft. from the target in order to gain the effects?
- Does the 10-ft.-radius emanation follow the target as it moves?
- Does the drawn circle follow the target as it moves?
For now I'm not going to expose my opinion in order to avoid biasing the answer.