What would be a good set of equipment for squads/members of a mercenary company inspired by modern special forces teams or the Wraith Recon setting?
The requirements are that the squad could potentially operate on their own for a long time in "hostile" territory and would need to be able to navigate, circumvent obstacles and communicate well.
So far I've only looked at wonderous items (ignoring item rarity) and my current list includes:
Each member gets:
-  3x Eternal Chalk (white, red, blue)[DDI]
-  1x Woundstitch Powder[DDI]
-  2x Bag of Holding[DDI]
-  1x Rope of Climbing[DDI]
Each squad gets:
-  2x Silent Tool (crowbar, hammer)[DDI]
-  1x Chime of Awakening[DDI]
-  1x Everlasting Provisions[DDI]
-  1x Instant Campsite[DDI]
-  1x Map of Unseen Lands[DDI]
-  1x Map of Orienteering[DDI]
-  1x Dust of Disenchantment[DDI]
-  1x Hand Haversack[DDI]
-  1x Sending Stones (for intra-squad communication)[DDI]
-  1x Sending Stones (for communication with HQ)[DDI]
-  1x Foe Stone[DDI]
-  1x Flying Hook[DDI]
What other items (wonderous and otherwise) up to level 15 would be a good addition to the list?