I've been playing with burning up a Doctor in TBW, and I was wondering if there were any other skills I should be taking besides the ones I've got, and if my current skill choices would be adequate for his primary concept (The G5 in Surgery, namely). If I am missing attributes, etc. Here's the basic concept:
Lifepaths: City Born, Student, Doctor
Age : 23
Stats: Wi: B5, Pe: B4, Po: B3, Fo: B5, Ag: B4, Sp: B4, Speed Mult.: x3.5
Attributes: Ref: B4, Ste: B4, Hes: 5, Hea: B5, MW: B10, Circles: B2, Resources: B0
- I cannot allow a patient to die.
- Medicine is the way to a better life.
- The Government cares nothing for the sick and frail.
- Always keep surgical implements handy
- Keep an eye out for medicinal plants
- If a fight breaks out, duck for cover.
Traits: [Char] Frustration With Church, [Dt] Cool Headed, [C-O] Driven
Skills: Alchemy B3, Anatomy B4, Apothecary B3, Herbalism B3, Read B3, Surgery G5, Write B3
Gear: Surgery Kit, Herbalism Kit, Clothing, Pet Cat, Shoes
Property: Cottage Practice