There is not a single answer for this. See the morph prices, acquire services table in the rep section, and the gear cost table in the gear section for costs.
Swapping from a morph in good condition to a morph of similar value in the same station is pretty cheap.
- A rep network check or similar skill to find an available morph.
- A moderate favor or 500-1,500 credits to do the transfer.
A Morph with a cyberbrain is a lot cheaper as you don't require a ego bridge for a long period of time. It's more in the minor favor range of about 250 credits assuming you can't find a morph to trade and do the transfer yourself.
Where things get pricey is if you are upgrading, switching bodies across a long distance, don't have a morph to trade, are in a hurry or morphs are in short supply in a given area. Not mention the cost of mods to the mod which can be more than the morph itself.
Morph costs vary wildly:
- Cases are moderate ~1,000 (500-1500)
- Pods and Synths are High ~5,000 (1,000-10,000)
- Most biomorphs are at least Expensive 20,000 (10,000+)
- High end morphs can easily reach 100k
Egocasting varies from moderate 1K to expensive 20k depending on distance. Rarity can boost costs up 50%. Getting something in a hurry will likely require favors or increase the price.