dnd-4e × 2271
pathfinder × 2181
dnd-3.5e × 2121
dnd-5e × 1305
spells × 848
gm-techniques × 766
rules-as-written × 543
combat × 473
character-creation × 459
system-agnostic × 406
game-recommendation × 390
magic-items × 368
dungeons-and-dragons × 348
feats × 321
optimization × 307
monsters × 273
skills × 251
new-world-of-darkness × 206
weapons × 203
magic × 199
savage-worlds × 194
campaign-development × 186
roleplaying × 183
fate × 182
powers × 181more related tags
- Workflow for identifying gaps in polyline shapefile
- Identify an unknown IP in our network
- Craft the longest Scrabble sentence
- What does the "size" of a symlink represent in ls output?
- Can I wear a bulletproof vest while traveling on British Airways from Heathrow?
- Cryptographic hash golf (robbers)
- Is it possible to detect a honeypot?
- Is it possible to have your Pokemon get out of its Pokeball and follow you?
- Why are these curly braces necessary in sed?
- What is the benefit of staying with one method, lineage or Dharma tradition?
- Does energy expenditure require movement?
- What is the normal end-of-life for a bandsaw blade?
- Why do we need the "nop" I.e. No operation instruction in microprocessor 8085?
- Does a typed copy of Tolkien's handwritten text in this image exist?
- What is a good physical activity for a seven-year old who loves falling down?
- Translate your English source code into a foreign language
- If an abelian group has more than 3 elements of order 2 then it must have at least 7 elements with order 2.
- What do you call the segment of track between two train stops?
- Solving algebraic problems with topology
- Why does Stream.Write not take a UInt?
- Cryptographic hash golf
- Ping faster than light
- Cryptic crossword clues
- Has Gambit ever charged / blown up a living creature?