pathfinder × 2523
dnd-3.5e × 2416
dnd-4e × 2335
dnd-5e × 1798
spells × 1086
gm-techniques × 815
rules-as-written × 697
combat × 529
character-creation × 517
magic-items × 464
system-agnostic × 419
game-recommendation × 413
feats × 390
dungeons-and-dragons × 379
optimization × 341
monsters × 327
skills × 285
weapons × 250
magic × 236
new-world-of-darkness × 215
savage-worlds × 214
fate × 203
new-players × 199
campaign-development × 198
roleplaying × 195more related tags
- Stopping ill-mannered use of guest wifi
- A golden ratio series from a comic book
- Why let users deactivate/delete account?
- Why are military drones shaped so strangely?
- In what Security Zone should SharePoint Online (Office 365) be added?
- Why does public mains power use 50-60 Hz and 100-240 V?
- How far can we go with group isomorphisms?
- How to stop automatic time update via terminal?
- As a GM, how do you handle greedy players?
- I believe my department is failing to enforce standards in doctoral examinations. How to proceed?
- How can I inspire others to use vi/vim?
- Is it office etiquette to contribute money to a new baby card for my boss?
- What's the word for roads on top of roads?
- Easier user input in C++
- Is there a limit for plant growth speed?
- Tongue slip problem in conference presentation even after a good amount of practice
- Shortest infinite loop producing no output
- Why is "!!" considered bad form in Perl?
- My parents are taking over my life, I think I'm going insane
- Mentioning a Professor and his comment in a mail without his permission.
- Does an object's redshift actually decrease with time?
- WordPress rewrite rules for state and city
- Is there a way to use a calculator for logarithmic form equations that aren't base 10 or base e?
- Is there any way to allow user to execute commands for 2 days only