Aaron Hallless info
|location||New York, NY, United States|
|visits||member for||39 days|
|seen||2 days ago|
These are some questions I found late after they were asked, but I believed I could answer far better than the current answers (So please check them out and up-vote if they're worthy!):
- What is the best way to implement nested dictionaries in Python?
- What does `if __name__ == "__main__":` do?
- Python a &= b meaning?
- How to implement python method with signature like ([start ,] stop [, step]), i.e. default keyword argument on the left
- Unittest causing sys.exit()
Other Answers I'm fairly proud of:
- Writing and reading variables in a file in Python
- Search for any word or combination of words from one string in a list (python)
- "List object not callable"
I think I could improve this one: Running R script from python
- Are there downsides to using Python locals() for string formatting?
- This one notably blew up on UserExperience: http://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/51346/why-do-credit-card-forms-ask-for-visa-mastercard-etc
These typically get extra scrutiny on Stackoverflow, as they attract the ire of those looking to answer questions for reputation points, and so they attract more down-votes out of the gate.
- How do I quickly create small files on the Bash command line?
- Don't do this: Python, how to implement a list subclass that evaluates as False if its items evaluate False?
- Where can I find the official C++ documentation?
Don't use this code:
This code might be clever, but it's not something I would recommend doing in production.
- I think it's sad that this is my top-voted answer: Printing within list comprehension in Python
- Python subclassing list
|bio||website||linkedin.com/in/aaronchall||visits||member for||39 days|
|location||New York, NY, United States||seen||2 days ago|
8 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|