|visits||member for||4 years|
|seen||Aug 26 at 10:00|
Functional analyst, working in Belgium. Happy to help, happy to learn.
- 29/04/2011: Yearling badge! I visited this site 353/365 days, but never 100 days in a row ;)
- 19/12/2011: Fanatic badge! 578/600 days, 100 consecutive days. Which was hard these last days, since my first daughter was born 14/12/2011!
- 26/08/2015: still #SOreadytohelp !
If I edited your post and didn't state why, feel free to ask. But it's probably these:
- Fixed the title to better reflect the contents
- Fixed spelling, punctuation and capitalisation
- Removed "Hi, Thanks, Bye" and other non-contents fluffy filler.
Are Monks proficient in Darts?
Strange, your quote says "monk weapons, which are shortswords and any simple melee weapons that don't have the two-handed or heavy property". Which are a) shortswords and b) any simple melee that don't... Since the dart does not have the two-handed nor heavy property, it falls under b, no?