|location||New York, NY|
|visits||member for||3 years, 7 months|
|seen||Jul 9 at 15:19|
I am a Data Scientist at Stack Exchange. My interests include statistics, data analysis, education, and programming in R and Python. I have a blog about statistics and programming.
- broom: an R package for converting messy model outputs to a tidy format, for use with tools such as dplyr and tidyr.
- subSeq: Subsample reads from an RNA-Seq experiment to determine if it has sufficient depth.
- stackr: R package for connecting to the Stack Exchange API.
- snippr: R package for managing, sharing, and installing RStudio code snippets.
- ParsePy: a Python API client for the Parse mobile backend.
- gleam: Python package for building interactive online visualizations without web programming.
- OASIS: Python package for annotating insertion sequences in prokaryotic genomes.
- BarNone: Python package to match barcodes in sequencing data to a catalog based on Levenshtein distance.
|bio||website||varianceexplained.org||visits||member for||3 years, 7 months|
|location||New York, NY||seen||Jul 9 at 15:19|
|accepted||Is the DC for the first hour of a forced march 10 or 12?|
|accepted||How can gambling work in a world where magical divination is possible?|