Warren Pless info
|visits||member for||1 year, 5 months|
- Delphi/ObjectPascal (A Wizard. And modest too.)
- C (Master Level. That's one below wizard.)
- Python (Quite Good. A level or so below master.)
- C++ (Good for 1995, Out of Date in 2011. Somewhat less than a master.)
- ObjectiveC/Cocoa (Getting better and better, but nowhere near good yet.)
- Smalltalk (Incompetent, but I keep learning.)
Embedded Systems, and cross-platform stuff (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X)
नमस्ते. मैं हिंदी फिल्मों से प्यार है.
Bits of code at Bitbucket hosting: https://bitbucket.org/wpostma
|bio||website||delphicodemonkey.blogspot.com||visits||member for||1 year, 5 months|
What's the difference between a roleplaying game and a board game?
Hmm. Point of role playing game; Role playing. Point of board game; Not role playing, rather to make a rock/paper/scissors-like set of choices? (Too simplistic?)