So we have this character one of my players is bringing to my sessions, and I wanted to check if it works out like he thinks it does (stats are rolled):
Genasi Swordmage (PP Elemental Tempest) level 12
- Eyes in the back of your head
- Fiery Blood
- Elemental Echo
- Intelligent Blademaster
- Extra manifestation
- Shocking Flame
- Greater Swordmage Warding
- Body : Drowmesh armor +3
- Weapon : Flaming Broadsword +2
- Arms : Bracers of mighty striking (Paragon)
- Hands : Gauntlets of Blood (Paragon)
- Neck : Cloak of Translocation +2
- AC : 28
- Fort : 24
- Ref : 27
- Will : 22
The defenses above are from the character generator. My own calculations are in the question below.
Is this the correct AC: 10 + 6 [1/2 level] + 5 [Leather + 3] + 6 [Int mod] + 1 [Greater swordmage warding] = 28?
Is swordmage warding an ability that needs to be activated or is it always active?
Why is greater swordmage warding already accounted for in these stats, but swordmage warding isn't?