The Masquerade material gives us the Traditions as the law of the Camarilla which a Prince upholds in their domain. These are, in short:
- Keep the Masquerade.
- Some people here have territory, trespass at your own discretion.
- Don't create more vampires wihtout permission.
- If you do create more vampires with permission, you are responsible for them until they grow up.
- Introduce yourself if you are new.
- Thou shalt not kill, unless you are old enough to actually issue kills which you probably aren't.
Together with the rules, especially the last one, the Blood Hunt is usually mentioned, an official call for the destruction of a certain individual, generally in response to that individual's breaking of one or more laws. As the Blood Hunt, if executed, ends in Final Death it is a sure way to get rid of the criminal, yet it might seem a bit harsh for some crimes and/or Princes.
Which ways do VTM and/or available supplements propose to punish a vampire, other than the Blood Hunt?
I'm also open for punishments "creative" Princes, Anarchs or the Sabbat might issue (they do have their own version, called the Wild Hunt, if I remember correctly) or which might be mentioned in novels and other material, as long as it is canon. For example, I seem to remember that in one of the clan novels somebody keeps a bunch of vampires held under a bridge - they are unable to leave and mostly protected from the sun during the day, but not conpletely, resulting in them being slowly roasted into torpor.
(This question is a redraft of my previous one about punishments which was too broad, thus the concentration on answers stemming from official material here.)