Neither the original jermlaine (Monster Manual II 131) nor the revised jermlaine (3.5v Accessory Update 34 and available separately for the Monster Manual II here) has a jermlaine receiving racial bonuses on skills so a jermlaine receives no racial bonuses on skills.
In dnd-3.5e a jermlaine's skill modifiers are the result of its ½ fey Hit Die. The Monster Manual says, "A creature with less than 1 Hit Die is treated as having 1 Hit Die for the purpose of determining skill points and maximum skill rank" (301). This makes the revised jermlaine's starting skill points 20 due to its Int 8 (i.e. 6 fey skill points to start then −1 from an Intelligence score of 8 then that total ×4 for what is, essentially, 1 racial Hit Die). Some of its skill points are spent as follows:
- Craft (trapmaking) +2 [3 ranks −1 Int]
- Hide +14 [3 ranks +3 Dex +8 bonus via size Tiny]
- Listen +8 [3 ranks +3 Wis +2 bonus from the feat Alertness]
- Move Silently +6 [3 ranks +3 Dex]
- Spot +8 [3 ranks +3 Wis +2 bonus from the feat Alertness]
However, the revised jermlaine still has 5 skill points unspent. This reader recommends the DM put 1 more skill point in each of the jermlaine's class skills.
In case you're curious or you're trying to reverse-engineer the original jermlaine's skills, in dnd-3e a fey receives its Intelligence score ×3 in skill points for its first Hit Die and an additional +2 skill points per extra Hit Die, so the original jermlaine receives 24 skill points, spent as follows:
- Animal Empathy +1 [4 ranks −3 Cha]
- Craft (trapmaking) +3 [4 ranks −1 Int]
- Hide +15 [4 ranks +3 Dex +8 bonus from size Tiny]
- Listen +9 [4 ranks +3 Wis +2 from the feat Alertness]
- Move Silently +7 [4 ranks +3 Dex]
- Spot +9 [4 ranks +3 Wis +2 from the feat Alertness]
The original jermlaine's skill points are spent correctly.