Distance Thrower (Combat) (From d20PFSRD)
You are accurate with thrown weapons at longer ranges than normal.
Prerequisite: Str 13.
Benefit: With a thrown weapon, you reduce your penalty on ranged attack rolls due to range by 2.
I understand the thrown weapons have range increments up to 5x the weapons range. EX: Dagger 10 feet max range 50 feet at -8 to attack roll
You get a -2 penalty for trying to reach a target beyond the first range increment EX: Dagger 20 feet at -2 to attack roll
Is Distance Thrower's penalty reduction for the first range increment that you are penalized?
EX: Dagger with Distance Thrower feat
- Dagger 10 feet with Distance Thrower no pen
- Dagger 20 feet with Distance Thrower no pen
- Dagger 30 feet with Distance Thrower -2
- Dagger 40 feet with Distance Thrower -4
- Dagger 50 feet with Distance Thrower -6
Or is the penalty reduction per range increment?
Thus Dagger can be thrown 50 feet at no penalty.