I once had a roleplaying "supplement" - that was the title, it was actually an almost complete rpg - like this:
- the (scarcely described) setting was supposed to be Atlantis
- level and class system
- I believe first published in the 80s, in the US
- Huge alchemy system with tons of recipes
- maybe half a dozen magic classes with own spell list
- classes and skills to play classical medieval fantasy and also eastern/wuxia/Jidei Geki heroes (martial artists, monks, ninja)
- Combat mechanic revolved around a d20, skill checks around a d100, attributes where mostly <20 and played little direct role (A bit similar to Rifts)
- The German title was "Arkanum", however that's used so often and is not protected that it's useless as a search term (or my google fu is horrible).
I'd like to know what it was called and the usual publishing information (authors etc.).