When you choose to Abort to a different maneuver, how does your Movement value change?
Some maneuvers can be used to Abort, allowing you to replace whatever other maneuver you played for the turn with the Abort maneuver. This new maneuver has different stats for Speed, Damage, and Move. What happens if you are midway through movement for the turn?
- You change to the new Move value and change the amount of remaining movement points you have by the difference between the old and the new.
- If this reduces your movement points to below 0, they simply become 0.
- If this reduces your movement points to below 0, then Aborting is illegal.
- You keep the old Move value, and thus make no change.
- Aborting ends the movement phase and proceeds to the action phase, thus making it irrelevant.
Which of these interpretations, if any, are accurate?