I am a Rogue level 7 arcane trickster/level 1 warlock. So, can I go into any warlock spell of level one and how any spells am I able to know at this level?
closed as unclear what you're asking by Oblivious Sage, Rubiksmoose, Slagmoth, SevenSidedDie Aug 16 '18 at 17:45
Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
Track your Warlock and Arcane Trickster spells completely separately. They use different rules (Warlocks have "Pact Magic", which is similar to but not the same as regular Spellcasting), so the multiclassing rules for Spellcasting don't even apply in this situation.
So, as a level 7 Arcane Trickster, level 1 Warlock, you have the following:
- 5 Level 1 Spell Slots, one (and only one) of which can be recovered on a Short Rest; the remaining 4 may only recover on a Long Rest.
- 2 Level 2 Spell slots, recoverable on a Long Rest.
- 5 Known Cantrips:
- 1 must be Mage Hand,
- 2 are pulled at your discretion from the Wizard spell list, and use your Intelligence as Spellcasting Modifier,
- 2 are pulled at your discretion from the Warlock spell list, which use your Charisma as Spellcasting Modifier
- 7 Known Spells, which are:
- 2 First Level Warlock Spells, which use your Charisma as Spellcasting Modifier
- 4 Wizard Spells which must be Enchantment or Illusion Spells; they use your Intelligence as Spellcasting Modifier
2 of which may be Second Level Spells or First Level Spells
2 of which must be First Level Spells
- 1 First Level Wizard Spell, which may come from any Spell School, so long as it is accessible to Wizards; Intelligence as Spellcasting Modifier.
Let me know if any of this is unclear.