TL;DR: The Circling Mongoose feat would be better for a TWF rogue as it has better synergy with the Sneak Attack. And it allow the condition on Dancing Scarves to apply.
There is another option which cost less than the Outslug Sprint feat pointed out by @Mouza: the Circling Mongoose feat.
Unlike Outslug Sprint which would cost a total of 6 feats, the Circling Mongoose feat would only cost 4 feats.
So what's the deal? Would Circling Mongoose be better? No so fast! The greater is the power, the greater is the risk which come with it.
Taking the Outslug Sprint path will give us the following benefit:
- +2 dodge AC and +2 to the damage roll when taking a 5-foot step
- Strike at +1 case will using Lunge.
- the 5-foot step is in fact a 10-foot step.
- no more -2 AC when using Lunge
This is quite potent, but there isn't much synergy with the rogue standard way of doing damages: the Sneak Attack (or SA for short).
Benefit: When you are adjacent to a foe, as a full-round action, you can take a full-attack action to make melee attacks against the foe, moving 5 feet before each attack. You must move 5 feet before each melee attack you make, and can’t exceed your maximum speed, exceed your maximum number of attacks in a round, or attack any other target until the beginning of your next turn.
You must remain adjacent to the foe, and your movement provokes attacks of opportunity as normal unless you succeed at the appropriate Acrobatics checks. If your first attack against the foe hits, you are considered to be flanking the foe on your second attack. Subsequent attacks made as part of the full-attack action continue to be treated as if you were flanking the foe until one of your attacks misses, at which point your attacks are treated normally.
Taking the Circling Mongoose path will give us the following benefit:
- Been able to flank an opponent all by ourselves if an attack hit (quite interesting with a rogue to do SA).
- +1 dodge AC from the Dodge feat.
- +4 dodge AC when moving in an opponent territory from the Mobility feat.
- Taking a 5-foot step before each attack in a Circling Mongoose full-round action.
- the Spring Attack full-round action and it's hit and run tactics.
With the following risk: giving opponents Attacks of Opportunities (or AoO for short) between each 5-foot step.
If we want to use the Circling Mongoose as a rogue, putting lot of points into the Acrobatics skill will help a lot. Also the +4 dodge AC from Mobility does help too.
Other feats with a synergy in using this path:
- The Canny Tumble feat, which give a +2 attack modifier on the next attack when using acrobatics to avoid AoO and allow SA on the first attack. Quite a good synergy with Circling Mongoose.
- The Acrobatic feat, which give +2 (and +4 at level 10 in the skill) to acrobatics checks.
- The Confounding Blades advanced talent forbid an opponent its AoO against a rogue which was able to do a SA before. This talent as a condition on the Slow Reactions base talent.
The Circling Mongoose path would be a better option for a TWF rogue. And with the same cost in feats as for the Outslug Sprint, we would gain more opportunities to to SA. And in this case, does trigger the condition on the Dancing Scarves.