So one of my player's birthday is coming up soon and it so happens to fall on the day we usually do our sessions, I was planning on doing a one shot based around her Druid character and all my other players agreed so I have most of the encounters and extra little bits included, but I'm at a loss for what to throw at them as the big boss at the end as they cut through most of the monsters/ people I throw at them pretty well as a group.
The group consists of:
- Half-orc Barbarian; Path of the Totem Warrior: Bear
- Human Monk; Way of the Shadow
- Halfling; Rouge: Swashbuckler
- Tiefling; Warlock: Hexblade (Pact of the Blade)
- Tabaxi; Druid; Circle of the Land (Forest)
As a note The One-shot is based on a coliseum battle arena, I'm allowing them to level up to 20 for it, so I really want them to have a fun time with the end boss but not kill it too quickly, they are regularly level 14.