I don't have the book in front of me at the moment, but a part of the power Mythic Speed states something along the lines of "Opponents don't get to make checks against you." What does this mean? Do NPCs (and other PCs) just never get to see a creature with Mythic Speed?
Here's what Mythic Speed does.
- You always go first in a conflict.
- All Athletics checks are at +3, including dodging. Sprinting boosts that to +6.
- You can keep up with a moving vehicle without any problem.
- You can move up to three zones without a penalty when moving as part of another physical activity.
- No one ever gets a bonus to spot you when you're using Stealth, regardless of your speed. (I think this might be what you're thinking of in your quote.)
All this is from page 178 of DF: Your Story.
I think what you're talking about is this, from YS p.178:
Like the Wind. No one ever gets a bonus to spot you when you’re using Stealth, no matter how fast you’re moving.
Which just means what it says - no bonuses to spot you when you're trying to not be seen. Not "nobody ever sees you."