I am creating a Swashbuckler build and need help optimising for maximum attack bonus. This will be a level 20 build and should use the inspired blade archetype.
I intend to build a challenger who takes down his foes 1 on 1 and try to settle things down by dueling. Focusing on humanoids. An arena warrior who fights for money. Opportunist riposte would be his main weapon in the arena (that's the reason why the max attack bonus) to try to get by most battles unscathed.
- All Pathfinder content is allowed.
- Any race is allowed.
- Build should be level 20.
- Build should use Swashbuckler (inspired blade archetype) as main class
- Some multi-classing allowed
- No flanking or buffs from allies
- Use Opportunist Riposte as main attack method.
- Must be a 1-v-1 specialist
Things I've considered
Feats: Weapon Focus, Greater Weapon Focus, Desperate Battler, Fencing Grace.
Magic Items: Belts of physical enhancements, Headband if the class gets any pros from int, wis, cha, Stats manuals/tomes, Magic weapons, Boots of speed, Bracers of sworn vengeance.
With these rules, what Swashbuckler build has the maximum attack bonus?