You have struck a pact with a great supernatural being, a great lord over the chaotic Undead.
At first level, creatures with an Intelligence score of 10 or more sense an unnatural air about you. You get +1 to Intimidation checks, and can deal 1d4 Pyschic damage to all creatures within 10 ft. of you as a bonus action.
I hope this isn't too much damage for a lower level...
At 1st level, you may choose a supernatural path.
- Path of the Blix: When you kill a creature, you may regain HP equal to 1/2 of the creature's HP. Usable 3 times per long rest.
- Path of the Skeleton: If you fail a death saving throw, you may reroll it. Usable once per long rest. You also cannot be killed outright by an attack that exceeds your max HP.
- Path of the Ghost: As an action, you may become invisible until your next turn. Usable 3 times per long rest.
This patron is a bit like the Totem Warrior in the sense that it is highly customizable.
At 6th level, you may choose a Monstrous Power, or choose another Supernatural Path.
- Powers of the Vampire: You are always under the effects of Spider Climb and have a flying speed of 30 ft. while not exposed to sunlight. While exposed to sunlight, you have -2 to AC.
- Powers of the Zombie: You have Immunity to necrotic damage and Vulenrability to radiant damage. You learn the Spare the Dying cantrip and may cast it as a bonus action.
- Powers of the Spectre: You are resistant to all bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage from nonmagical and nonsilvered weapons.
All of these are powerful. I'm unsure of how relatively powerful, though, as all the level 6 abilities seem powerful to me.
At 10th level, you may choose an Undead Legacy, or choose another Monstrous Power or Supernatural Path.
- The Count's Legacy: Your unarmed strike may be a bite. Your bite deals 1d8 necrotic damage, plus your Strength modifier. On a hit, you heal yourself that many HP.
- The Lich's Legacy: Whenever you kill an Undead creature, you may fully heal its HP for 1 minute, during which it follows your verbal commands. After this minute, it returns to its full HP completely, free of your command. This feature may be used once per long rest.
- The Wraith's Legacy: You may become intangible until the start of your next turn as a bonus action. While Intangible, you are Immune to all damage besides Pyschic damage. Usable once per long rest.
I may need to revise the Intangible thing, but I'm not sure. It only lasts 1 round...
At 14th level, you are more in tune with the dead than you are with the living. All skill checks and saving throws you make against Undead creatures have advantage. You may cast Speak With Dead at-will, without expending a spell slot. Additionally, you are always under the effect of the Detect Good and Evil and Detect Magic spell.
I'm worried that this feature just gives you too much.
Overall, how balanced is this warlock patron compared to the official ones?