After a fiery dispute with another player about why you shouldn't be able to cheese a magus to both use spell combat and 2-handed attack with only 2 arms, I came up with an equivalent for non-magic user:
- Wield a one-handed weapon in primary hand and a spiked gauntlet in the offhand.
- Use full-round action for two-weapon fighting.
- Change grip to wield the weapon two-handed with offhand as well.
- Attack with the weapon, using 1.5 strength modifier.
- Drop it as a free action.
- Use Quick-draw to draw another one-handed weapon with offhand, as a free action.
- Change grip with primary hand to wield it two-handed, as a free action.
- Make another 2-handed attack with 1.5 strength modifier.
- Repeat on every turn until you run out of weapons.
- Spend an hour collecting your weapons after every encounter.
By common sense, it shouldn't be allowed, but I want to know which exact rules forbid doing this.
Is this sequence of events allowed by the game's rules?