Dresden Files Accelerated introduces a new way to use Conditions, by turning some ability on/off (The Third Eye, for example).
Some of them, however (which are always marked), doesn't look much different from a Stunt.
The Summer and Winter Court True Fae Mantles (pg 160, pg 162), have a Summer/Winter Courtier condition which handles:
- Know the court important players and have heard rumors
- Being expected to appear occasionally before the Lady or Queens and be entangled in the court affairs
- Have a court ally and a rival
But there is no mention on when the Condition is marked or how it is recovered. So...
- In which situation the player should mark the Summer/Winter Courtier condition?
- When marked, what are its benefits or drawbacks?
- How does the player recover from this condition?