All the following items are part of one big ritual that disrupts magic for an entire world. I want each of the items by themselves to be a item of less power, but fitting to the theme of anti-magical, like disrupt or block magic etc. Are there any grave balance problems with the following items? I tried to stick to existing spells where possible, because I am not very experienced in home-brew.
- Item 1 (Very rare): While wearing this item you can 1/day cast the spell Antimagic Field without expending material components or a spell slot.
- Item 2 (Rare): This item has 4 charges. You expend one of these charges to cast the spell counterspell at level 3 without using a spell slot. You can expend extra charges to cast the spell at a level equal to 3 + amount of additional charges spent. The item regains 1d4 charges each day at midnight.
- Item 3 (Shield, Uncommon): When holding this shield, if you are subjected to a magical effect that allows you to make a Dexterity saving throw to take only half damage, you can use your reaction to take no damage if you succeed on the saving throw, interposing your shield between yourself and the source of the effect. (taken from Shield master feat)
- Item 4 (Cloak, uncommon): 1/day you can ward yourself against magical attacks for 8 hours. Until the spell ends, any creature who targets you with a harmful spell must first make a Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, the creature must choose a new target or lose the spell. This spell doesn't protect you from area effects, such as the explosion of a fireball. If you make an attack, cast a spell that affects an enemy, or deal damage to another creature, the protection ends. (adapted sanctuary)
- Item 5 (rare): 1/day you can disrupts the concentration of anyone in a 20 foot sphere centered on a point up to 30 feet away. The affected creatures loose concentration without a saving throw. (this is a dangerous one, there is no such spell)
- Item 6 Brooch of Shielding(uncommon, requires attunement)
- Item 7 (Armor, rare, requires attunement): resistance against magical weapon attacks (based on armor of resistance)
- Item 8 (Bracelet, legendary, requires attunement): While wearing this item you have resistance against magical damage from weapons and spells.
Why do I want these items? For my campaign my BBEG wants to remove all magic from the world. Sort of like a permanent anti-magic field that is world wide. To accomplish that he needs to make a ritual with some magic items. I don't want the items by themselves to be useless, so I want them to be magic items on their own. They combined can erase magic from an entire worlds, so each of them should have some power that is sort of anti-magic. Either stop magic or protect from it or similar. That is how I came up with the 8 items you see on top. If you know any existing items other than the brooch of shielding that fit this theme, I would happily take them over home-brewed items as they are probably better balanced. But I haven't found any others.
Also the magical rareness of the items is only semi-important, because the party is gonna get all of them sooner or later either while stopping the BBEG or if they are faster. The rareness only helps me decide in what order they get them.
Lastely, I hope this is a valid question for this stackexchange. I have seen other people asking about the balance of their home-brew, so I think it should be fine. If it is not, please explain to me why or how I can change the question to be accepted.