If one of my party members is paralyzed, is there a visual change that would let me know that?
- A paralyzed creature is incapacitated (see the condition) and can't move or speak.
- The creature automatically fails Strength and Dexterity saving throws.
- Attack rolls against the creature have advantage
- Any attack that hits the creature is a critical hit if the attacker is within 5 feet of the creature.
- An incapacitated creature can't take actions or reactions.
Nowhere does it mention that it isn't visible but it never mentions it is either. If I am a character is some way to get rid of the paralyze, do I know the paralyze is there?