If I place an enemy or individual in a set of dimensional shackles (I've already placed instant summons on the shackles), and I summon the shackles to me, what happens?
As I read the description of the spell and the shackles, I notice a few things:
- The individual can't teleport away from the shackles.
- The individual must go where the shackles go.
- The shackles must answer the summon because they are in my use, not in the use of some other individual.
So, would this combo:
- Create some sort of hiccup in time/space?
- Rip the shackled individual's limbs from its body?
- Teleport the individual to my location?