I'm interested in ways to become permanently immune to the frightened condition. I hope this is considered a bounded list question and therefore on-topic.
I've so far only considered race- or class-features, feats, or magic items; I don't think there's anything else that's relevant, but if there's something else I've overlooked, ask me in the comments.
What I'm not looking for
- Unearthed Arcana content is acceptable, but homebrew is not, and nor is third party material (the Expanded Racial Feats gets a free pass though, because I didn't know that it was third party at the time - I've asked about that separately here);
- Immunity only to specific creatures such as per protection from evil and good, since I'm specifically interested in blanket immunity;
- Anything that involves polymorphing into something else;
- Temporary effects or spells (such as Mindless Rage, the level 6 Berserker Barbarian feature, which is only active while raging, or protection from evil and good);
To clarify, by temporary, I mean something that isn't passively indefinite. For example, a level 20 Berserker would still need to activate the rage continuously, and a spell would need to be recast continuously, whereas what I've listed below is "always on". If there were a spell that, once cast, lasted forever (excluding being dispelled; e.g. continual flame), that would be OK (I don't mind a one-time activation); this counts for magic items that need to be activated too.
What I've found already
These are the ways that I'm already aware of after looking into it myself:
- Aura of Courage (level 10 Paladin, any archetype);
- Raven's Shield (level 10 Warlock, Raven Queen archetype from this UA);
- Touch of Sess'inek (Lizardfolk-specific feat from the Expanded Racial Feats);
- These magic items (at time of writing, this D&DBeyond search lists 4 items, although the Banner of Krig Rune only lasts for 10 minutes, so is temporary and therefore doesn't count - thanks to @Medix2 for pointing that out);
Are there any I've missed?