Any time the blasting wilder invokes a wild surge,
- she gains no increase to her manifester level
- (but) adds one die of damage to her surge blast for each point of the wild surge
- (and) can expend her psionic focus to use her surge blast as a free action in the same round she used her wild surge
- (although) she may only do this once per round
- even if wild surging more than once per round.
Looking at the ability (plus the activation text from Wild Surge) broken down, it seems that you can:
- Use the appropriate Action to Manifest a Power (even a Talent) allowing you to
- Wild Surge as part of Manifesting the Power allowing you to
- Free Action Surge Blast with archetype and Wild Surge bonus
Notably, it begins with "Any time the blaster wilder invokes a wild surge," followed by some functionality; the restriction of once per round is specifically after "and can expend...". It seems that the first part is the Wild Surge's new functionality; after the "and" is about Action Economy.
The intent seems to be that, even with an ability allowing you to Manifest a second power (triggering a second Wild Surge opportunity), you would not be able to Free Action Surge Blast from both. If they did not allow for at least one Surge Blast to be used while Manifesting in the same round, there would be no way to gain the other benefits listed in the Archetype's Wild Surge. This seems like the logical use of the ability because Wild Surge isn't an action, and Manifesting/Surging are both (usually) Standard Actions.
If you are able to Manifest twice, regain your Psionic Focus and Surge Blast twice (one being a Free Action) all in one round, both Surge Blasts would benefit from your bonus damage. However, the abilities seem to be written to avoid that. You are far more likely to be able to Quicken Power Manifestation>Wild Surge>Free Wild Surge Blast>Regain Focus (or have a 2nd on-hand)>Standard Surge Blast (or Manifest a Power without Surging) as a nova strike.
Dreamscarred Press is a 3rd party material producer, and (although they tend to have better written and balanced material than some others) do not have the same amount of proofreading of their material that Paizo does. Unfortunately, this ability was unusually poorly written, and you should pass any interpretation of it by your GM to ensure that they agree.