The description of the 3rd-level Wizard ritual spell Phantom Steed reads:
The creature uses the statistics for a riding horse, except it has a speed of 100 feet and can travel 10 miles in an hour, or 13 miles at a fast pace. When the spell ends, the steed gradually fades, giving the rider 1 minute to dismount. The spell ends if you use an action to dismiss it or if the steed takes any damage.
I'm unclear on how Phantom Steed behaves, especially in combat:
- If the steed takes enough damage to be killed, does it die immediately or does it continue existing for 1 minute?
- For the 1 minute while it is fading, can the steed be ridden as normal?
- Can the steed perform the Dodge, Disengage, or Dash actions as a regular mount can?
- Can the steed pull a wagon or other vehicles?
- If not ridden, does the steed block the space it is on? If not, is the space it occupies considered difficult terrain?