I plan to go dwarf gunslinger with dual revolvers.
So in our game, size class rules have the following changes,
- size classes scale closer to what an IRL human would 4' 1" is the highest end of tiny and small is 4' "2 to 5' 2". So dwarves are classed as tiny not small.
- there is no attribute change from size.
- the base die for both melee and ranged weapons still change by 1 step though we skip weird shenanigans like d3
- ie a large dagger does 1d6, medium dagger does 1d4, small 1d2, and tiny a flat 1
- This makes larger characters objectively better than smaller ones for martial classes and smaller characters objectively better for caster classes than larger ones.
- We are level 7 and I'm not willing to dip.
pretty much everything on the SRD is allowed including 3pp, homebrew is allowed on a case by case basis.
Dual-wielding 1 handed range weapons follow the same rules as normal dual wielding and benefits from two-weapon fighting.
I want a way to raise the base die itself of guns since I can raise tons of other factors through homebrewed feats, god bonuses, and bloodlines. All three are homebrewed stuff that would take way to much work to explain in detail. The gravity arrow and lead blades spells and the impact enchant are ways to increase die by 1 step. I could probably get impact on my guns. However, I want to find ways to make multiple ones stack.