Is there an official ruling on what happens when an object made by True Polymorph is broken?
- True Polymorph is cast on a Human, turning them into a Twig.
- An hour passes, making the effect permanent.
- The Twig is snapped in half.
What is the outcome?
- Does the Twig revert to the Human it was before the spell when snapped?
- Does dealing damage to the object apply remaining damage above the object's health to the Human, if or when it reverts?
- Does it remain a Twig, just broken in twain?
- Does dispelling part of the broken Twig dispel the entire True Polymorph?
Are there official rulings on any of the above? If so, what are they?