My friends and I were discussing a meme we saw when our imaginations took us way too far, and now I'm curious about how many Crab Swarms it would take to kill the most efficient Crab Swarm killer, and who the most efficient Crab Swarm killer could be.
You are an adventurer who happened upon some hijinks and now suddenly, you're in the middle of a Crab Swarm apocalypse. That is,
- You're in the center of a 20sqx20sq (100ft x 100ft) flat square plain;
- You have one week to prepare;
- For purposes of this theoretical, you may assume you have any necessary resources in infinite amounts.
- and, after that week, Crab Swarms begin to appear from all directions in an infinite stream.
- There is nothing special about any individual Crab Swarm; each is exactly as described.
- They are all hostile against you, specifically, and will do anything within their crablike powers to murder you.
- The stream will not be stopped and cannot be halted until you are dead.
Specifically, I am interested in the build of any arbitrary level 20 adventurer (for whom 250 CR4 Crab Swarms would make a CR20 encounter). What are the most effective builds at level 20 for eliminating Crab Swarms and prolonging survival?
Spells like Teleport or maintaining indefinite amounts of Rope Tricks, while technically valid for the definition of prolonging survival, are not in the spirit of the scenario, and shouldn't be considered. Running away is not an option.
By "murder", I don't necessarily believe that killing is required. Simply teleporting them to another Plane via skills like, say, Initiate of the Seventhfold Veil's Violet Veil skill is an equally valid strategy (as well as being hilarious in concept).
I am open to basically any valid Pathfinder solution to this problem, from published books. Psionics, Path of War, whatever, bring it on.