Does anyone know the name of the role playing game from around the 80s (or possibly 70s) that was sort of a Star Wars ripoff?
- There was combat, experience points you could earn.
- There were tall Jawa type creatures with glowing eyes that had swords like lightsabers.
- There were bug type aliens.
- They used something similar to the force but it was called something slightly generic.
- The characters could be mercenaries or humans, and when character building you could only have a dyed color of hair.
I don't think it was Star Frontiers, and I can't recall if the dice used was D10 or D20.