All Attack Rolls the cursed target makes replace their d20 roll with a 10 instead of rolling, as per the effect of Clockwork Amulet.
- This curse is expected to apply for at least a full in-game day.
- Encounters for the day will come from the Forest or Coastal Encounters (5-10) tables in Xanathar's Guide to Everything.
- The character will be part of a 5-player group.
- The character's attacks are their ideal method of dealing damage.
- This curse is meant to be a setback or gameplay-shift to the player, not a crippling of the player.
- I want the player to spend time affected by the curse to work with it or work around it.
- Since the players can decide not to remove it, the beneficial aspect of it should not be too strong.
Is this curse too detrimental that it imposes more of a penalty than I expect? Is this curse too beneficial in the long-run? Or is it reasonably fair?