To be clear I'm not talking about with the disguise skill, alter self, disguise self, or similar effects. I just want to know if there are any Paizo-approved creatures that appear as a human with plants growing out of them with a human-like skin stone. when in conversation range or something of the like - rather than "humanoid-shaped vegetable creatures" like the race creation rules say, which invokes the image of a broccoli man in my head whenever I read it and feels a bit too narrow.
Plant (10 RP)
This type encompasses humanoid-shaped vegetable creatures. Note that regular plants, such as those found in ordinary gardens and fields, lack Wisdom and Charisma scores and are not creatures, but objects, even though they are alive.
A plant race has the following features:
- Plants have the low-light vision racial trait.
- Plants are immune to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, morale effects, patterns, and phantasms).
- Plants are immune to paralysis, poison,polymorph, sleep effects, and stunning.
- Plants breathe and eat, but do not sleep, unless they want to gain some beneficial effect from this activity. This means that a plant creature can sleep in order to regain spells, but sleep is not required to survive or stay in good health.
This type comprises vegetable creatures. Note that regular plants, such as one finds growing in gardens and fields, lack Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma scores; even though plants are alive, they are objects, not creatures.
A plant creature has the following features.
- d8 Hit Die. Base attack bonus equal to 3/4 total Hit Dice (medium progression).
- Good Fortitude saves. Skill points equal to 2 + Int modifier (minimum 1) per Hit Die. Some plant creatures, however, are mindless and gain no skill points or feats. The following are class
- skills for plants: Perception and Stealth.
Traits: A plant creature possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
- Low-light vision.
- Immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, morale effects, patterns, and phantasms).
- Immunity to paralysis, poison, polymorph, sleep effects, and stunning.
- Proficient with its natural weapons only. Not proficient with armor.
- Plants breathe and eat, but do not sleep.